Do you also want to make a vintage portrait? here’s how:
1. Take some oval canvasses and gel medium.
2. Now print a photo that you like with a laser printer.
3. Put some gel onto the canvasses.
4. Now face down the canvas of the printed image. Wait for sometime to let the gel dry.
5. Carefully cut the side of the paper to match the oval shape.
6. Take a sponge or brush and wed the paper. Make sure it;s not soaking wet!
7. Start rubbing the paper with your finger. But be careful not to rub too hard or you could damage the image.
8. Take 1 piece of ribbon.
9. glue the ends to the back of the canvas.