I utilized these Felt Spider Mums, which are quite simple to make and oblige no sewing whatsoever.
1. Pick your colors. Each one sheet of felt made up to 9 flower. I finished out utilizing 42 flowers downright. I chose to utilize 4 separate shades. This is the most diminutive number you can do and keep any flower of the same color from bordering one another. I might prescribe between 4 and 6 shades of felt.
2. Make a ton of flowers. I might make between 9 and 12 of each one color.
3. Paint or adorn your pot. I basically painted the vase with a slender white cover of white acrylic paint.
4. Begin to paste the blossoms to the Styrofoam ball. I utilized a craft glue firearm which worked great. Simply determine that you put the paste on the felt and not specifically on the Styrofoam or it will dissolve. I likewise held up something like 5 to 10 seconds in the wake of applying the paste to connect it to the ball.
5. Begin sticking at the top. Assuming that you are utilizing 4 shades, you can utilize the same pattern that I did. Put one color in the center, and encompass it by 6 different flowers rotating in colors. Recognize that flowers of the same color are straightforwardly crosswise over from one another.
6. Sooner or later, put the ball on the pot with the goal that you will know where to stop attaching flowers. Cushion out the petals to look more sensible.
*DIY source: www.linesacross.com