We all love Christmas times and decorating your house for Christmas is a nice activity and one that you will surely not look at like tiring, but like exciting and relaxing. Moreover, having a Christmas ribbon made by yourself will give you a satisfaction that a bought one will surely not.
Things to use:
- A metal ring
- 25 meters of Christmas pattern material of 3.3 cm wide (it can be of different Christmas patterns)
Things to do:
- Take that Christmas pattern material and cut it in as many pieces as you can – they should be about 40 of them. Make sure you have them in such a length as they can be made bows.
- Then take each of the pieces cut and make bows out of them.
- After having those 40 bows, take the metal ring and start putting all the bows on it. in the end it will look like a beautiful door wreath.
- Find a hook and a place to hang it.
Hope yours is nice, as mine surely looks very nice.
Source: Unknown (If you know the source of this image, please contact us)