1. Start with hair straight, curly, wavy. Mine is naturally straight as a board, so I’m going to work with what I got!
2. Pull a low, side ponytail half way through the hair tie.
3. Wrap the excess hair around the hair tie.
4. Tuck the ends of your hair into the hair tie.
5. Fluff and make it a little messy.
6. Rock it. Have the best hair at the wedding. And when someone asks you “OMG! How’d you do that?!?” Just shrug and say you through it up really quick on the drive over 😉
***DIY source and photo credit: http://www.15minutebeauty.com/