1. At first you need to collect two different color of felts, a scissors and some pins.
2. Now cut the felt in in two pieces so the phone will fit more than twice in a piece.
3. cut the two pieces in the size of your phone (+1 cm all around)
4. Now put the two pieces on the top of each other, and put your phone in the middle of the two pieces.
5. Pin the sides with your phone still inside the felt pieces. Pin it really tight, because that it will be a bit less tight when its sewn together.
6. Take your phone out and stitch the pinned parts.
7. Cut the felt about 2mm. from the stitched sides.
And you’re all done.
***DIY source: www.lanared.blogspot.nl