- old wooden board (I used a piece of painted wood I found by a torn down home)
- mason jars
- pipe clamps
- triangle ring hangers
- stainless hanging wire
- picture hanger
- chalkboard paint & chalk
- hammer, nails and screwdriver
How to make:
1. Space mason jars equally on wooden board, and imprint arrangement with a pencil to design and measure around.
2. Tape off rectangles on board, paint with chalkboard paint as envisioned above. And thus, you can switch out herbs and change their marks in level accordingly.
3. Paint pipe clips gold, and secure to wooden board by pounding a nail through the little openings in the pipe clamp.
4. On the back of the board, nail in ring hangers and tie on hanging wire.
5. Plant the herbs in mason jars.
6. Place the mason jars into pipe clamps and tighten with a screwdriver.
7. Nail picture hanger into the wall, and hang your herb display!
***DIY source: www.camillestyles.com