Be it a pizza base, pasta, or any other Italian recipe; it is hard to think of gluten-free. However, we have brought you some helpful recipes to prepare gluten-free bread at home. There are plenty of ways to achieve gluten-free dishes if you are willful enough. Get the Italian gluten free flour and be ready to go for a healthy diet. You can make soft and fluffy bread out of gluten-free flour that will turn out to be absolute perfection. You don’t need to have a culinary degree or anything else, just the love of baking and some ingredients. You might not succeed at the first attempt at gluten-free baking, but trying your best and following the recipe step by step can bring out a pretty good result. So, let’s get to it.
Tips for making gluten-free bread
If you have always wanted to make gluten-free Italian bread, some specific tips can help you. Read ahead to know them.
- Your dough you will make out of gluten-free flour might be sticky. So make sure it is good and cold so that it is easy to shape it. It may still be a little sticky. However, this revamped recipe will help you to avoid waiting overnight for this bread. However, you can wait if you want to. But this recipe will get your bread ready in 7 hours. If you do not let it rest for a more extended period, it may not rise higher. But you can still get a delicious loaf of bread with fantastic taste and texture.
- You can simply dump the door onto a well-floured surface and use more flour on the top to shape it. Plus, you can create the oven spring using steam.
- There is no need to cut slits on the top of your bread. This gluten-free bread releases steam from random pores. Although it does not give the bread a delightful appearance, it tastes delicious. The texture and taste turn out to be so great that you won’t even care about how it looks. You can buy Caputo gluten-free flour online to make the process easier for you.
- 3 cups and 3 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp and one teaspoon granulated sugar
- Two teaspoons kosher salt
- Two teaspoons rapid rise yeast
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Prepare your gluten-free bread, take a stand mixer, and add Italian gluten free flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Whisk them together to blend. Turn your mixer on low and pour milk and water in the mixture. Now increase the speed to medium-high and beat it for approx. Five minutes.
- Remove the beater blade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Let it rise for two hours until the size doubles the present size. Refrigerate for four hours.
- While baking, take the dough out of the refrigerator. Take a heavily-floured piece of parchment and dump the dough onto it. Add more flour on top and give it a slipper shape. Cover with plastic wrap and wait for half an hour to rise.
- Prepare the oven, place a baking stone in the middle rack, and a shallow baking pan below it. Preheat it to 450° F. Brush off the flour from the top of the dough if you like to.
- Use a pizza peel to slide the parchment, bread, and all onto the baking some. In the boiler pan, quickly add the hot tap water and shut the oven door. Bake for 30-35 minutes until you smell it.
- Remove the bread from the oven and brush with melted butter. Let it cool down and serve. It will be softer when you do it. Similarly, you can also make a gluten-free pizza base using gluten-free pizza flour.
Make your weekend breakfast healthier and tastier with this recipe. Do not forget to buy Italian gluten-free flour for bread if you want your bread to be free of gluten.