On the off chance that you’ve ever experienced the torment of a frying pan? I have discovered an answer that is chemical free, cuts cleaning time half and gives you a chance to keep your pan. Cheer!
if you’ve ever experienced the pain of a burnt pan I bring good news!
What You Need
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 1 cup of water (give or take depending on the size of your pan)
- A burnt stainless steel pan that was left empty and unattended on a heated hot plate. oops!.
- A scourer, because I can’t find any way to avoid it entirely
1. Fill the bottom of the pan with a layer of water.
2. Add the vinegar.
3. Bring the pan to the boil. It should be looking a bit cleaner already.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the baking soda. Expect fizz!
5. Empty the pan and scour as normal; if necessary add an extra bit of dry baking soda.
6. If there are any super stubborn marks that don’t come off with scouring, make a paste of baking soda and a couple of drops of water. Leave the paste on the marks for a while and return to clean as normal.
7. Ta-da! Now you can put your feet up and enjoy the many hours you saved yourself standing over the sink.
***Full DIY source and credit: www.apartmenttherapy.com