white cardboard (preferably tightly)
four wooden sticks (can be taken from under the ice cream) or two clothespins
color ribbon small size
Step by step:
Cardboard-cut two ovals – one for the head, the other for the body.
– Cut the cotton swabs on both sides.
– Carefully start gluing the outer parts of cotton sticks to the cardboard (see figure)
– Glue the until they cover the entire board
– Take five more scraps with cotton sticks and glue them on the second oval (head), as shown in Figure
Roll-colored ribbon in a bow and glue it on top of the “head” in the form of jewelry, felt-tip pen to draw the eyes, mouth, nose, etc., glue head to the body
– Glue sticks to the body, so that your sheep could easily stand on their feet.
***DIY source: www.ejka.ru