These hard-bubbled snorkelers are completely provided for a dunk in the blue (or green or pink). For an amusing centerpiece, show a column of the completed buddies sitting in their dye ving tanks.
What you’ll need
- Egg dye
- White eggs, hard-boiled
- Permanent marker
- 3/4-inch round white adhesive labels
- 1-inch-wide water-bottle lids
- Small rubber bands
- White glue or glue gun
- Flexible straws
- Self-adhesive foam
- Small clear glasses or bowls (optional)
- Small pitcher (optional)
How to make it
- For every snorkeler, color the lowest part or the bottom third of an egg, then let it dry.
- Draw eyes on a name and hold fast it to a water-jug cover. Slip the elastic band around the egg, around a quarter of the path down. Paste the lid over an elastic band.
- Trim a straw 1 inch above and 2 inches underneath the flexible area. Curve it into a snorkel shape and paste it set up.
4. Cut froth flippers (follow our model ). Paste them to the egg, adhesive side down, and let dry. Stick the glue side to the presentation surface, or, assuming that you like, to within a little glass or dish. With the pitcher, tenderly spill in color until the egg is partly submerged.
*DIY source: www.spoonful.com