We all want something new every time, even for our kitchen. therefore, the old glass plates you have and no longer use as they no longer go with the other decorations in the kitchen; try to give other use to them.
While it looks hard, it is rather simple to make and your kids can by all means help you with doing these.
Things to use:
- Glass dishes
- Glue that can stick glass
- Glass marbles
- Some brushes for painting
- A regular coupling nut
- Standard threaded rod
- Art glass paint (colors of your desire or as listed below)
Things to do:
- Take all your glass pieces available for this project and wash them with soap and water. Make sure you treat them nicely so that they will not break. Let them dry and once they are well dried off, take the alcohol and wipe them with it. this will provide a better adherence to the paint.
- Take the big plate and start painting it. Make sure you have the crystal gloss enamels and the turquoise glass enamel nearby. Take the brush and paint from place to place each color.
- Then take the small plate and start putting your designing sills into practice. This time start from the center to the sides. Use the Blue Crystal Gloss Enamel.
- If you have a flower shaped dish, take the turquoise glass enamels again and start creating the flower in all its beauty. Once the first part is done on this, let it dry and then take the Turquoise 3D Frost Gloss Enamel and stripe the center with it.
- Now, take the candle holder and the blue gloss pearlescent and start creating some stripe like lines, leaving the rest of the paint just fall down on the bottom of the candle holder.
- Now you are finished with painting all the four ensemble pieces. Let them dry. When they are fully dried put each of them over the other and glue them with a very good glue. Leave them like this overnight.
- In the morning, you can add a touch of personality by embellishing them with white opaque gloss writer. Let them dry again.
- After they are dried, take the coupling nut and glue it on the back of this beautiful flower. Make sure you use it in a way that it stands out and you can enjoy your art.
Was it that difficult? I think the hardest part is finding the right colors. If you do not like turquoise you can opt for other colors, but make sure you have various variations on the color of your choice.