Today we are inviting you to learn a very easy way to make small paper cages!
To make this you will need:
– 2 Round cardboard 7.5 cm diameter
– 1 Round printed paper 7.5 cm
– 6 Strips of card stock 0.5 cm x 25 cm
– 1 Band of card stock 1.5 cm x 25 cm
– 1 Printed paper web 1.5 cm x 25 cm
– Embellishments or paper cutouts
Now glue the two round cardboard. On the Strip in 1.5 cm x 25 cm card stock, mark a line every 2 cm. Now Stick it on round.
On-thin strips of card stock, mark the middle then paste evenly, you must be a gap of about 5.5 cm between each band.
Make the decoration in the interior of the cage as you like.
Here are small hearts glued on strips of transparent. Glue the round printed paper and glue all over the base.
Then glue the strips on the cage helping you tows beforehand.
Paste the band 1.5cmx25cm printed paper around the base.
It’ll just add more embellishments