- 1 recipe of the Bisquick pancake batter including the ingredients to make the batter
- 12 slices center cut bacon
- lite syrup
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Mix batter according to the package directions.
- Pour into a squeeze bottle with a big enough hole for the batter to pour from. I used a cheap picnic ketchup bottle. You know the tall skinny red ones. They also come in yellow for mustard.
- I cut the tip bigger.
- Heat griddle. I heat mine to 300 degrees.
- Squirt batter in a long oval shape a little longer and wider then the bacon and place a slice of cooked bacon in the center.
- Lightly press bacon into the batter.
- Squeeze more batter over the bacon. I just did a wiggle line.
9. This is to protect the bacon from the griddle when you turn that pancake dipper over.
10. Cook until the batter starts to bubble then turn over and cook a few minutes longer.
11. Serve syrup in 4 ounce wide mouth mason jars.
**DIY source and photo credit: www.ladybehindthecurtain.com