Let us see if we can create something in 3D without using any type of machines—just your own bare hand, or hands, depending what you want to accomplish.
- colored pencils
1.Take a piece of paper and a pencil and put your hand on it. Draw the lines of the hand on the paper, so that it turns out the shape of the hand in the end.
2. Take the same pencil and a ruler. Draw straight lines outside the palm of your hand. This way the hand shape will remain white.
3. In order to create the desired effect, you have to start connecting the lines from one end to the other. This means that you’ll actually draw inside the palm of your hand. The lines you draw should be curved. Start from the bottom of the hand drawing.
4. Continue with the curved lines drawing until you fill all the space you have for your hand.
6. Take the palette and choose a color of your choice. Start by drawing inside the lines. Be sure to take one color at a time so that you can visualize the end effect. Combine the colors in a way that they belong to the same color palette.
7. The end result is here. Take a look and be proud of what you just created.
- Source: binnit.com