More from my site
- Turn a cardboard box into a fun storage bin or fill it with party favors at a party
- Purse Party Favors – Paper Craft Tutorial
- How to sew drawstring gift bags – adorable for party favors or gift giving
- Freebie | Printable Rainbow Birthday Party Invitation
- A Sneak Peek on Balloons and Babies
- Free Printable Popcorn Box Tutorial
- Salt Dough Favors
- DIY Candy Popper Favors
- Tons of ways to use paper rolls, great project tutorials! Not just kids’ crafts
- Design Dazzle: Make Your Own “Scratch Off” Stickers and a FREE printable Fathers Day Card
- Father’s Day gift idea with a FREE printable! LOVE this!
- Easy Idea. Tithing, Savings, Spending Jars… Free printable labels
- Turn Free Printables into Ornaments + a Round up of Free Chalkboard Printables!
- Photo Balloons–such a cute idea for an anniversary party or milestone bday
- No helium needed to fill balloons for parties, just vinegar and baking soda!
- DIY Kitchen Conversion Chart and spoon holder with a FREE Printable
- Spray paint lids of Mason Jars- punch a hole for a straw and Voila! Instant lidded party drinks
- So Easy!!! Take any printable you want and make a jar label!
- Cute boy baby shower theme – easy to decorate with balloons and matching printables
- Put a picture of the beach you visited in a shadow box frame and fill the bottom with sand from that beach