What a luxury: your own, adjustable lounger made of durable Douglas Wood * that aging in the course of time and there is only more beautiful. Put a nice thick mattress and you have a very comfortable day bed outside. Douglas is a wood that can be.
• Tape measure
• Drill 4 mm
• Screws 5.0 mm x 80 mm
• screws 5.0 mm x 50mm
• screws 5.0 x 20 mm
• 4 wooden beams 40 x 40 x 430 mm
• 17 wooden boards 25 x 120 x 750 mm
• 4 wooden boards 25 x 120 x 740mm
• 6 wooden planks 25 x 120 x 800 mm
• 6 wooden planks 25 x 120 x 1950 mm
• 2 wooden beams 25 x 32 x 500 mm
• 2 wooden beams 25 x 32 x 400 mm
• 2 butterfly hinges
• 2 kruisheng hinges
• 2 mini bolt
How to make it:
1. Begin by attaching the first wooden plank of 1950 mm with screws 5.0 mm x 50 mm is equal to the top of the bar. Do this through the drilling of the holes and countersink them. The drilling is done at the place where the board is 2 inches on each side inwards, about 1 inch from the edge.
2. The second plank of wood you confirm 6 mm from the previous board, that you do with the third shelf.
3. Attach the bar on the other side so that you look at two bars held. through three planks of 1950 mm together
4. Repeat steps 1 / m 3 again so you have two sides have.
5. Attach the boards that are parallel to the other boards, between these sides so that they run on a line.
6. Do this for both sides.
7. Pivot the frame so that the bottom is facing up sticks.
8. After beginning you to attach the boards of 25 x 120 x 750 mm, these form the bed base. Here, you use the screws of 5.0 mm x 50 mm. Attach the first tight against the legs, keep the following plank 4 inches away. Repeat until there are only four to place. Here comes the folding backrest.
9. Lay the four planks for the seat in place, measure how good they are in the middle and all have a parallel and equidistant. Put the wooden beams below 25 x 32 x 500 mm on the right and left side and attach it to the four boards. This forms the back element.
10. attach this element to the last board of the bed base by means of the hinges.
11. After it confirms the bars of 32 x 25 x 400 at the outlet end to a butterfly hinge which on the second shelf from the The element comes back. This is to expand it. Spine element up
12. these two boards by means of the sliding knobs on the slats are held together so you get the seat easily back down to blows. perpendicular to the backrest
13. Ensure that the inside of the back element two blocks are screwed where the element can lean if it is not extended.
14. The position of the bed set you do turn, draw a line through the net threaded bar in the correct position on the side which corresponds to the angle of the long side and the bottom of this bar. Here you can also attach two blocks where so exactly to place the bar is when you fold up the backrest.
15. Repeat on the other side.
16. Tighten the bed and start attaching the bottom as in the bed base also already been done. Keep this always the same gap.
17. After you turn it over and you shed the bed base.
***DIY source: www.vtwonen.nl