1. Take two small silk ribbons (about 200cm each).
2. Fold them in half.
3. Interweave them as shown in the picture.
4. Move ribbon 3 to the top.
5. Take ribbon #1 and place it in the loop between ribbons 3 and 4.
6. Pull all the ribbons tight. You will get a square. If you pull harder it will become round.
7. This is what the backside looks like.
8. Next, fold the upper white ribbon down.
9. Take the left blue ribbon and fold it to the right.
10. Take the bottom white ribbon and fold it to the top.
11. Take the blue ribbon to the right and fold it through the loop as shown in the picture:
12. Tighten the ribbons one more time.
13. Continue repeating these steps.
This is what the result looks like: