What you’ll need
- 1 water-resistant tarp with grommets (ours was 5 1/2 by 7 1/2 feet)
- Permanent marker
- Colored duct tape
How to play
1. First, spread the canvas out on the ground and utilize a ruler and a marker to measure and imprint various numbers in differing sizes. (We secured our canvas with 10-, 12-, and 15-inch squares and diamond encompassing a 18-inch focus square.)
2. Remove the gaps, then line the edges of every unified with colored duct tape. Utilize the marker to include a point value (5, 10, 25, etc) beneath or by each one target, relegating higher qualities to more diminutive gaps.
3. To hang the canvas, tie a length of rope to each of the corner grommets, then tie each of the ropes to a stable structure, for example, a fence, a tree, or a swing set.
4. Practice their passing, yearning for quarterbacks can alternate throwing footballs (attempt child size footballs for more modest hands) through the gaps from a agreed distance, acquiring points for every fruitful pass. The first player to score 100 (or an alternate score of your picking) wins.
***DIY source: www.spoonful.com