Origami is a very nice way to spend your time in such a manner that will keep you focused and will demand the full function of your brain. It is these little things that make the most of your days and that give you that fulfillment you need. You can do this just for your own use, for having the possibility of matching with your loved ones or even for commercializing.
Things to use:
- 2 pieces of material of different colors that can form a square to have a ration 1 to 1.5.
- sewing machine
- bobby pins
Things to do:
- Take the two pieces of cloth and hold them together with the right face down. start sewing them at the machine then turn them inside out. Mae sure you leave an opening in one of the smaller side of the square. Make sure you iron the square well so that it will form a very straight square.
- The second thing to do is to take it and to fold it in two in order that the two edges of the smaller part meet. Then fold again in two. Now it is time to take a bobbby pin and take the upper part and fold it inside. You can see below.
- Make the same steps for the next fold and the result should be a shape of a house.
- This step requires you to take teh inside parts of the fold and form a triangle out of it. It should actually be inside the house.
- The same steps above, repeat them in the other corners. Hold them with the help of some pins. They will be able to help you form the butterfly.
- Take the center and fold it. It now should have teh same look as a butterfly.
- It is time to use the sewing machine. Make sure the shape you just formed is the final one and the final sewing can be done. Make a seam in the middle of the butterfy, between the 2 wings. You can as well make a seam on the back of the lower wings, to form them and not ruin the shape.