Mother’s Day has just passed this year, but another one will follow, therefore, kids, anytime is a great time to prepare to make your mothers a nice surprise. Let us just look of this easy to do craft for kids. They will enjoy it, gift it and contribute to the garden decoration.
Things to use:
- An old pot
- Fabric string or leather string
- Assorted beads (as many as you want to)
- 2 washers
- Kitchen tray
Things to do:
- Take the string and the assorted beads and start putting the beads on the string. Take your time and do not do it in a hurry. Put the colors of the beans as you like.
- The next thing to do is to take the pot, turn it upside down and take the paints you chose. Start pouring those paints over the pot, in the turn you want and pour as much as you want and think it would look well. The second layer should be poured right in the center of the pot. The effect that will create is something of an art in various colors.
- After pouring the paint over the pot you can easily take your finger and help the paint go down over the pot. This will make the job faster and every part of the pot will have all the colors.
- After all the paint is dried from the pot, take the first washer and tie the strings to it. Make sure to take the strings and go them through the top of the garden pot. Make sure to have left some free string that you can tie with and use. After this tie them well on the other washer, then tie them all and make a knot to be able to hang this little chime.
Enjoy this DIY beautiful project with your little one.