Lemon contains citric acid which helps to lighten the acne scars & vitamin C to helps the skin in regenerating the new cells.
- First of all, wash your backside body with warm water or clean the affects part with the oil free product like Neutrogena oil-free cleanser to clean the skin.
- Let it dry with clean towel for few minutes.
- Then squeeze lemon juice or you can take the juice that is instantly available at the market.
- Apply the juice on your back acne scars by using a cotton ball.
- Let it stay for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water.
- Use sun cream lotion & cover your back part that not to expose to sun as lemon juice causes your skin sensitive to Sun.
Sandalwood & Rose Water
The antimicrobial & cicatruzant property of sandalwood will help in soothing the skin & fading away all the acne scars. Rose water nourishes the skin.
- Take sandalwood powder & rose water.
- Mix it to form a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on the back acne scars
- Leave it for overnight on the scars.
- Next day morning, wash your backside with normal water.
- The paste makes the back acne scars dry & it also soothes the back acne scars.
- Or you can also use the combination of sandalwood with milk, glycerin, turmeric, lime juice, fuller’s earth, tea tree oil, cucumber juice, almonds, black gram flour, buttermilk, oatmeal, tomatoes etc., to fade the back acne scars.
***DIY source: www.homeremediesforlife.com