There are more things to do with noodles than one can think of.Moreover, there are even special noodles to be used for crafts ideas, for when you really feel like playing with food, but not actually use it to play with.
Things to use:
- foam pool noodle
- serrated knife
- need nose pliers
- card stock
Things to do:
- Go to the store and look for a foam pool noodle. Make sure it is of the extra large size. Usually theya re easy to find.
- Take the serrated knife and cut it in half. Make sure you are careful in using the knife and hold the noodle still.
- Put the two pieces close to each other and take the toothpicks. Take as many toothpicks as you find necessary and start inserting as many as you want between the two halves so that they stick well together.
- Make sure you have in handy a nose pliers in order to cut the unnecessary part of the toothpicks that you no longer use and that will just get in the way.
- Take some more toothpicks and some card stocks and glue, and start creating some flags. You need as many as to have the both sides of the track covered.
- Then use some more to make the start line and the finish line. for this use two toothpicks for each to hold the “Start”and the “Finish”signs.
- Your track race is ready now. All you have to do left is calla friend, take some little toy cars and start playing.
You might also like this: