This Pallet Furniture tutorial will be made out of 2 parts, this (part one) will demonstrate to you that, how you will make the table. If you do try any of them yourself we’d love to see the results.
- 1 x Square Pallet 100 x 100cm
- 1 x Pallet 120 x 100cm
- 4 meters of timber 2 x 2
- 100 x 100cm Tempered (safety) glass
- 1 Crowbar
- 1 Wood Saw
- 76 x Wood Screws – 5 x 60mm
- Claw hammer
- Sanding Paper / Belt Sander
- Wood Paint
- Take 120 x 100cm pallet apart using the crowbar and use a claw hammer to remove all of the nails
- You will need to cut the length of the slats to size:
8 x Legs: 70 x 660mm
- You will need to cut the timber to the following dimension
4 x Table Frame: 70 x 680mm
8 x Braces: 320mm at a 45 degree angle (as shown below)
Step 1 – Piece the main table frame together as shown in this picture.
Step 2 – Make the legs by joining 2 pallet slats together.
Step 3 – Attach the end of legs to frame as shown.
Step 4 – Use the braces to add reinforcement to the table legs
Step 5 – Screw legs and frame onto the Pallet, then turn upright.
Step 6 – Decorate your table. We painted it white then added a piece of safety glass.