10 Free Crochet Baby Booties Patterns
- Roll-Tops by Hayley Missingham, a Ravelry download: (Fingering) A detailed and well written pattern – and cute too of course!
- Posh Crochet Baby Booties by Paula Daniele, on Crochet Hooks You: (DK) Written instructions and a video tutorial – and only 8 rounds per bootie! Amazing!
- Mary Jane Skimmers by Megan Denham, on Tampa Bay Crochet: (Worsted) With 4 sizes you can make shoes for her entire first year!
- Piggy Peeps by Anna Virginia, on AnnaVirginia Fashioneering: (Worsted) Cute summer sandals for little girls – love those tiny little toes!
- Monster Baby Booties by Shana Schasteen,Needyl.com: (Worsted) So funny! Sure to be a hit at the baby shower!
- Free Boy’s Slippons crochet baby booties pattern, by CrochetDreamz: (Worsted) A great pattern for boys, with step be step photo instructions and a lace under the toe flap to help keep them snug!
- Baby Workboot by Joyful Yarns CrochetCraftsy: (Worsted) It’s hard work being a baby! So adorable!
- Ladybugs and Leaves Baby Booties by Silvia Graciela Insaurralde, on Curupisa: (Fingering) Both Spanish and English instructions are included for these super cute crochet booties!
- Bunny Booties by Michele Wilcox, on Coats & Clark Website Free Patterns: (Thread-10) Perfect for this spring, or all year round. Love the little faces and the cuffs too! Matching hat available as well!
- Baby Moccasins by Mon Petit Violon: (Worsted) Great for boys and girls, and I love the styling. Downloadable pattern with lots of photos!
DIY source: www.mooglyblog.com